Blue Cave and Island-Hopping Yacht Tour
Go on an unparalleled sea journey. Your adventure starts on Budikovac, a secluded island. Here, the shimmering Blue Lagoon beckons you to dive into its clear waters. Your next destination is Ravnik Island, famed for the Green Cave. Its name derives from the radiant green light produced by sunlight piercing through an overhead opening. Dive in and feel the magic.
Yet, there’s so much more. At the island of Vis, discover Stiniva, a unique bay cocooned by towering rocks, creating an almost secret haven. The journey continues to Biševo Island, where the enchanting Blue Cave awaits. Sunlight refracts below the water, casting a mesmerizing blue glow throughout the cave.
Conclude your day at Palmižana bay. Relax on its sandy shores, indulge in a delightful lunch, and immerse yourself in the serenity. As afternoon turns to evening, we’ll sail back to Hvar, carrying memories that last forever.
- Start: Porto Hvar
- Departure: Board the yacht equipped with a spacious sundeck and comfortable seats, and the adventure can start
- Budikovac island (1 hour): at this nonpopulated 0,026km² (0.01 square miles) island, have a swim in the magical Blue Lagoon
- Ravnik island (10 minutes): at this island 10 min from the previous, you can swim at the amazing Green Cave
- Vis island – Stiniva (10 minutes): another 10 min ride gets us to Stiniva bay, where you can swim, snorkel, and enjoy the beautiful scenery
- Biševo island – Blue Cave (30 minutes): for the main attraction we visit the Blue Cave or the Blue Grotto, and expirience the amazing blue glow of this one of kind cave (Note: An extra fee for the Blue Cave tickets)
- Palmižana bay (1 hour 30 minutes): settle to have lunch and enjoy the beach of Palmižana, relax and soak up the sun
- Return (10 minutes): in the afternoon hours board the boat for the last time for a quick ride back to the island of Hvar
Travel durations provided are estimates and not guaranteed to be precise.
Whatever starting point you choose, every tour offers beautiful scenery and great memories. If you have any questions make sure to check out our detailed FAQ page. Our checklist of what items to bring on your Blue Cave trip might help you pack wisely. And don’t forget, the Croatian coast hides not just one, but several Blue Caves you should know the differences. Prepare for an extraordinary journey into the heart of Croatia’s natural beauty.